Players between 10 and 16 years old, juniors, players who play national, international tournaments and want to be professionals or to get a scholarship in a Universtity.
Mental discipline, right attitude, commitment, effort & intensity, self-confidence and self-esteem.
Remember that skills learned on the tennis court are transferred off the court to whatever activity a player does or chooses to do in the future.
- How to set goals in the form of a progressive, step-by-step, detailed plan;
- How to choose your playing style according your physical, mental and tennis skills;
- How to deal with emergencies;
- How to focus and concentrate to achieve the goals.
Persistence and determination are two key qualities necessary to stick to the plan through difficulties to develop mental toughness and perseverance.
We evaluate, plan, account for, specifically design on-court activity for each required skill, correct it (if necessary) and ultimately apply it to match situations under pressure.
ADULTS (PLAYERS WHO PLAY TEAMS, NATIONAL OR INTERNATIONAL SENIOR TOURNAMENTS)
We teach you:
- How to understand better your playing game providing you mental and tactical skills;
- How to get the best of your tennis strokes according your better tennis skills;
- How to make little technical adjustments in your strokes to improve your overall game.
If you want to get more information or you want to book your place in our programme for advanced players please feel free to use our contact form below:
Error: Formulario de contacto no encontrado.